Featured
Rsx 2006 Type S
Rsx 2006 Type S. The rsx has leather, the civic is only available with cloth :shakehed: I am the original owner.

8600 rpm rev limit, increased from 8300 rpm. Runs as strong s the day i bought it. Maximum power gain 20 hp at 8000 rpm.
There May Be Minor Changes To Current Model You Are Looking At.
Imo the rsx looks much classier. I am the original owner. I recently bought a 2006 rsx type s (i verified that the vin number is for a type s) but the motor code is k20a.
This Is My 2006 Rsx Type S.
Maximum torque gain 12 ft/lbs torque at 6000 rpm. Type s 2dr coupe 2006 acura rsx review. Vtec window from 4900 to 5800 rpm.
8600 Rpm Rev Limit, Increased From 8300 Rpm.
Everything works including a/c, disc player, radio and cassette player. Beneath the skin, however, it is every bit. 23 city / 31 highwaytire s.
I Have Had Several Honda Vtec Cars In The Past (All B Series.
8 000 km/ 6 months. Production ran from 2001 to 2006. September 1, 2005 — torrance, calif.
I Would Automatically Assume That It Was A Base Motor Shaped Into A Type S, But It Still Has A 6 Speed Gear Box And Vtec Switch Over Comes In Very Hard At 5800.
By staheazy from new york. Get kbb fair purchase price, msrp,. Brake discs and pads changed about 20k miles ago.
Popular Posts
5 Non Rib Bearing Lumbar Type Vertebral Bodies
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Types Of Sherwin Williams Interior Paint
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment